• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are you buying for your bunnies this Easter?

I got a herbn hide today for bailey.

im not buying them anything in partic, they are having thier jabs if that counts x

I'm buying my lot a grass tunnel from PAH, £5.00 each - need to buy 4 for my lot, plus 2 for my fosters :lol::lol: They would have them anyway, Easter came along at the right time :D

Not getting them anything.. Paying over £300 in vet bills for Lucy!! So... They are costing me enough!! Plus they dont know what day it is :oops::oops:

Lol, I always get the buns something for Christmas, Easter and Halloween o. They are getting more willow toys this year as, they ate the last ones.

I've ordered my bun the offer of the week on Pampered Piggies. The easter willow ball and I ordered a few other things as well. :wave:

Well they`ve not long had their VHD vacs & just after easter are due their myxi, so my bank accounts taking a bit of a bashing!
But i`ve just ordered 20 vine balls, (for my piggies aswell) & hopefully Little Ted will be getting a new wifey bun.:D

Su.x

Mine have both got an Easter Egg and I got them a big comfy dog bed for their playhouse- but they cant have it untill Easter Morning:lol:

well hopefully my two will be getting sexually calmed down for easter after neutering tomorrow!!!he:lol:
im prob gonna get them some fun bits from p@home and some fresh herbs because they love them !

I'm not getting them anything. Won't show my lot this, they'll think their mum's mean! :lol:

Mine have both got an Easter Egg and I got them a big comfy dog bed for their playhouse- but they cant have it untill Easter Morning:lol:

:shock: Hope it's not a chocolate one! :lol:

Bobbin and Broome will be getting a lovely new bed... big enough for the two of them as the previous one is a bit of a squeeze! :lol:

Mine are thoroughly spoilt everyday! Got them a naturals treat basket today which they destroyed with a little help from Charlie!!

charlieandsaffron640x480.jpg

charlieandsaffron2640x480.jpg

Im going to make them a playhouse out of cardboard on thursday too :D

Back