• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Barney, an Amber, a Hazel and a Bella! :)

casu consulto

Mama Doe
Sunday is their photoshoot day! :) It always helps when it is sunny, too... Photos of the little long-eared monsters!

SN850570.jpg

^ Barney making the most of Amber's flop. If she's not flopping, then she would have eaten the cabbage leaves before he had much of a chance.

SN850571.jpg

^ My fluffy little anglel! ^^ So very rare to catch her sitting still, I'm all pleased with this photo of her...

SN850577.jpg

^ And Amber all flopped out sunbathing. It's tiring being that pretty, it really is...

SN850583.jpg

^ Bella in a 'what are YOU looking at?' stance... I had no idea what the picture would look like, I just poked the camera at one end of the tube whilst she stared in the other... hehe.

SN850584.jpg

^ And Bella looking a little uneasy at the stalking of the strange girl with a camera...

SN850585.jpg

^ Finally, the oh so beautiful Hazel-bunny. Photos never really seem to do her justice, but I like the pose on this one...

Back