• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

netherland dwarfs!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
are too cute!!
i have one boarding with me for four days, hes a grey little nethie hes eight years old, he is so unbelieveable dinky! love him!!!

Nia's the first Nethie I've ever had. She's a little pocket-rocket with the heart of a tiger:lol:

i love nethies. my friend has a nethie and hes vicisous. he bites everyone BUT my friend.

Mark jokes that he trained it to keep people away from him. hes ok tho if mark's holding him.

x

Billy is a little lovey he likes to groom me and the other half especially our faces sometimes he puts his paw on my head and grooms my hair!! Such an angel!! Lucy is a bit out of sorts at the mo but she is a little gem! :D

aww i love Nethies my first ever rabbit Thumper was a chinchilla Nethie he/she :oops: was a beautiful rabbit shame i didnt have the responsability to look after him/her :oops: (i didnt actually know thumpers sex) :oops: Thumper used to escape from his cage most nights and i always woke up to find him lying on my bed normally on my pillow :love: (something that Polo also did :cry:) i will deffinatly have another Nethie at some point in my life :love:

Meet Laurent!

DSC_0005Medium.jpg
hello im quite shy!

DSC_0006-2.jpg
indoor set up 4 bunnies boarding with me

DSC_0008Small.jpg

DSC_0007Small.jpg

DSC_0012Medium.jpg

ooo a toy

DSC_0002.jpg

I love my little nethie, but he's a little :censored:
He's the smallest of all my buns, but has the biggest attitude:lol:

I love my little nethie, but he's a little :censored:
He's the smallest of all my buns, but has the biggest attitude:lol:

Why I only keep small buns, I find if they come across bigger creatures they get a bit agitated, I put my big tigger on the floor and Russel used to grunt and run around with his ears flat debating whether to attack was funny but was why I stuck with little buns!!

I have a nethie, she's bonkers and an absolute pooping machine....but I still love her to bits. She's isn't too keen on my big buns either.

Back