• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Winter - still getting to know eachother

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Well Winter and I are still getting to know eachother. I brought him into the house today so I could spend some time with him without him scrabbling at my hands & lightly nipping me.

Here he is a bit nervous in the PWS run in the kitchen
winterpws.jpg

Here he is looking at me - not sure if its a good or bad look but he's still cute
winterhouse.jpg

Well after a lot of sitting there I began stoking his nose with the stalk of a spring greens leaf :rolleyes: then I moved my hand along and after a while he was letting me give him full blown nose rubs and back massage :D

Nose rubs (see the gooey look in his eyes)
noserubs.jpg

Totally chilled after nose rubs & back strokes
afternoserubs.jpg

Took him to the vets this week. He is 2.75kg but should be about 2.3. He has had his myxi jab and will have his VHD shortly and when VetUK decide to send me my panacur I will be giving him a course of that too.

Hope you enjoy. We're getting there.

Shiv

Oh he is beautiful!!! I have the same problem with Carlo... he looks at me like I am some sort of mad rabbit murderer!!:shock::roll::D But sure once they settle down they will be complete sweethearts!:D

Oh he's beautiful, stunning bun and so pleased he seems to be coming round. It's lovely what a bit of time, care and patience can do. Well done!:D

( Ps - hope Snowy is feeling better after the anti-biotics too )!:D

Thanks guys. Can't wait for him to have a new pad and a friend.

Miazy - Snowy is getting on very well thanks hun. Her dog walker said she was trotting around like a 2 year old today which is ace :D

Back