• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Piggies

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
I had a little photoshoot earlier of my piggies, they did pose very nicely and I thought I would share them with you they are gorgeous :love:

Elvis my youngest (he is really the o/hs) - He is a strange thing who "put puts" when you pick him up :lol:

Photo-0195.jpg

Photo-0196.jpg

Bumble my rescue, he is known as Grampa!! :lol:

Photo-0197.jpg

Photo-0198.jpg

Arthur my first piggy :love: He is a little angel and keeps the order in the cage!!

Photo-0199.jpg

Photo-0200.jpg

Zander is another one of the o/hs he started off as mine but they have a bond, believe me I think I am sometimes in a love triangle!! :lol:

Photo-0201.jpg

Photo-0202.jpg

Dougal he is adorable. Just a little bean :love:

Photo-0203.jpg

Photo-0204.jpg

Cuteys huh?!

Yes 5 boars, I don't feel comfortable with neutering as they are so small so I keep boys and they all get on!! I had female fosters but I also find the boars are much more affectionate!! I don't know if this is just me or not!! :D

Aw... they are fabulous!!!:D I love guineas!!! Your Grandpa looks like me late Muffin!!! I have boys and girls here... and yes most of the boys are very friendly!! Infact all my free-rangers barring one were male!!:D

Yes 5 boars, I don't feel comfortable with neutering as they are so small so I keep boys and they all get on!! I had female fosters but I also find the boars are much more affectionate!! I don't know if this is just me or not!! :D[/QUOTE

Aww! I have two males living together they are about 6 months old, i just hope that i can keep them together and not have to split them:roll:they get on ok at the moment, i also have 4 girlies who live outside in the playhouse, they are friendly:)

Yes 5 boars, I don't feel comfortable with neutering as they are so small so I keep boys and they all get on!! I had female fosters but I also find the boars are much more affectionate!! I don't know if this is just me or not!! :D[/QUOTE

Aww! I have two males living together they are about 6 months old, i just hope that i can keep them together and not have to split them:roll:they get on ok at the moment, i also have 4 girlies who live outside in the playhouse, they are friendly:)

Well I didnt find out about them not getting on until after they were all a year old so I never panicked. But they are all very nice, I dont know where you keep your ladies but when I was looking after some girlys I found that if they could smell them there tended to be some tension. But they are fine now they have gone!! :D

awww they're beautiful piggies :D Mine never keep still for photos - I get a body with a blurred head every time, cos I don't like using flash with them :D

I've got several single boys though - got one neutered when I first got them and he died a few months later, so I never dared get any more of them 'done' - and the baby boys ended up falling out with each other as they share a room with females - only one pair of boys seem unbothered so far by the girls around them (touch wood !!!!!!!!!) Sadly I've no spare room to seperate the sexes completely, and I don't want to put long haired pigs outside incase of flies :( They do seem happy anyway - it's like a pig commune in there so they're all very chilled and content :D

awww they're beautiful piggies :D Mine never keep still for photos - I get a body with a blurred head every time, cos I don't like using flash with them :D

I've got several single boys though - got one neutered when I first got them and he died a few months later, so I never dared get any more of them 'done' - and the baby boys ended up falling out with each other as they share a room with females - only one pair of boys seem unbothered so far by the girls around them (touch wood !!!!!!!!!) Sadly I've no spare room to seperate the sexes completely, and I don't want to put long haired pigs outside incase of flies :( They do seem happy anyway - it's like a pig commune in there so they're all very chilled and content :D

Mine were forced to sit still you cannot see the gun :lol::lol::lol: I jest, the curtain was open and the sunlight lit them up nicely!! I dont know why they sat still maybe it was me going SIT SIT SIT!! :lol: But they are nice piggys, I love them all. Though Bumble was abandonned so sometimes gets upset if he is playing and cant see me for a second!! Bless!!

Back