• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to split the group

mullethead

Mama Doe
As sophie was attacking the 2 rews and bobby was stressing out sophie by constant humping,sophie is now with topaz and the 2 rews are with bobby i wish i could of kept them as a group but i could not of left them like that:(

Rick

ah well - bonding's difficult if not impossible in my opinion - hats off to you for even trying :D

Aw Rick. that's a shame. Do you think it's just been a bout of Spring Fever? Is Sophie spayed?

Aw Rick. that's a shame. Do you think it's just been a bout of Spring Fever? Is Sophie spayed?

Ithink it is a lot of spring fever and she s gone hormonal even thoe she was spayed over 6 months ago i asked the vet and she has said that basically they can still get a bit hormonal and some of them still nest it all depends on the rabbit.

Rick

yeah could do i suppose, they have settled now i have split them even thoe they can see each other 24/7

rick

they will still be able to smell eachother so i would have thought once settled, neutral territory

(I say that but im a wimp when it comes to rebonds)

eeek rick, your lovely. both of us are wimps.

Im hoping that lilly will bond with treacle, shes going to go to angies for that tho... ill let ange have that luxury x

I will leave it till i calms right down and i dont see any hormones out of sophie,i think it was bobby who set her off by humping as ive read that this is the trigger in most cases:?

Rick

I will leave it till i calms right down and i dont see any hormones out of sophie,i think it was bobby who set her off by humping as ive read that this is the trigger in most cases:?

Rick

yeah. she obviously does not want to be dominated.

yeah defo, you know your buns rick x

Back