• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in Devon fancy a bit of Evo sitting?

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
As above, is anyone able to look after Evo for me next weekend? I was going to leave him here, but with him being so poorly recently, I think he needs someone overnight. My parents would do it normally, but they will be at my wedding! :shock:

I would obviously pay anyone that could do it. He is a house bunny. I am going to try my vets, but I'd rather not leave him there as they have no one on site over night anyway.

Wish I could help hun but Im miles away :oops: Hope you find someone and have a fabby wedding day !!

Hey hun,

That's too bad really as I am out all day Friday and then my mum and dad are down for the weekend so will be in and out with them, otherwise I would have set him up in my kitchen in the PWS run.

Where in Devon are you? Have you tried Bobtail bunnies in Kingsteignton? Mel and her husband are fantastic and have about 12 bunnies of their own. They have a big wendy house set up outside which is thoroughly heated for indoor buns and good space hutches. PM me if you want her number.

Hugs

Shiv

Where in Devon are you? Have you tried Bobtail bunnies in Kingsteignton? Mel and her husband are fantastic and have about 12 bunnies of their own. They have a big wendy house set up outside which is thoroughly heated for indoor buns and good space hutches. PM me if you want her number.

Hugs

Shiv

I think I might have left it a bit late to book with a boarder. :? I found the number though, so I will ring tomorrow.

I think I might have left it a bit late to book with a boarder. :? I found the number though, so I will ring tomorrow.

They're pretty good and she often has space. If you tell that Siobhan (pronounced Shivon :lol:) Mummy to Zion and Fia recommended them she may be able to help you out ;)

Good luck!

Oh what a shame i am so far away too.. i love Evo.. he's so cute! :D There must be someone down there who could look after him.
Would you be able to take him to someone else's if they were able to have him in a spare room or something but not come to your house?

I feel the same. I've got house buns myself and would happily have him here for the weekend, if the logistics could be overcome.:D

Lol guys, the problem is..... all the people that could normally have him will be at the wedding too. :roll: I'll sort something. :)

mel at bobtail bunnies is lovely and i'm sure she wouldn't mind you ringing in the evening. you're probably more likely to catch her as she will be busy in the day outside with the bunnies.

mel at bobtail bunnies is lovely and i'm sure she wouldn't mind you ringing in the evening. you're probably more likely to catch her as she will be busy in the day outside with the bunnies.

Yeah I agree she wouldn't mind. I rang them myself at 7pm this evening. Mel is a bit husky at the mo but was happy to speak with me. She is a dog groomer by trade so was probably busy with a doggie on the table when you called. Give her a call - she's lovely :D

Back