• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Lynne! (HolidayHutch)

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
My two little bunny horrors want to say a big 'thank you' to their Auntie Lynne for taking such good care of them whilst their mummy was away in Cornwall scoffing scones and getting blown away :lol: :wave:

I think all that running round that enormous hutch must have exhausted them though as Frankie's been asleep flopped on his back all day and Jen's been stretched out in the litter tray. Even Flora was asleep on her side this afternoon (never seen a sleeping piggy! :shock: )

Thanks again for taking care of them :D

They are more than welcome here anytime you know that. I miss them when they are gone, especially Jenny, she loves her cuddles and is no trouble getting out into the run - Frankie on the other hand likes to give me the runaround:lol: and Amber and Flora are just gorgeous the way they wheek every time I open the patio doors. Thank you very much for the you know what - back on the diet tommorow:lol: Steve syas thank you too.:D They asked me to show you something now you are home too........

Heee Heee Back at Aunty Lynnes - Oooooo yummy hay
HHJenny2-1.jpg

:shock:What do you mean I'm only here a week:cry:
HHJenny3-1.jpg

I'll hide in the hay and Mum wont find me :lol:
HHJenny4-1.jpg

Oh No - Frankie they are here, quick get your bum out the litter tray
HHJenny5-1.jpg

Quick we'd better eat this up before we go home:cry:
"Dont cry Jenny, we'l be back again in a few weeks:D
HHFrankiejenny-1.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, great piccies! :lol: I love that last picture of Frankie and Jenny together, Frankie has such kissy lips :love:

I still have a huge tub of clotted cream in the fridge.. had some on a scone earlier today :oops: I dunno why because I already feel massive! :roll:

Back