• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for sprocket/ he,s had to have stitches/ doing really well

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
the little 3 week old continental ive taken in, this morning when i was giving him s cuddle a lod of fur came off in my hand:shock: and pus was oozing out i dont know how i didnt spot it yesterday :cry::cry:my vet said he neede stitches so this afternoon he,s undergone a GA and been stitched up, he,s home but is very very quiet which isnt a suprise considering everything he,s been through :cry::cry: please send good recovery vibes for the poor little mite:(:(

Last edited:
HUGE hugs to little Sprocket.:cry: :cry: :cry:

I am SO annoyed and wound up over this whole thing that I had better watch my mouth or I might not be responsible for what I say!!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh my goodness the poor thing :shock::( What has happened to him for him to have a wound like that and to not be with his mummmy still? (pm me?) Poor love, sound like he's got a fight on his hands. Hope you can get him through. Sending lots of vibes x x x

Photo Update

Here are a few pics that I took this evening of poor little Sprocket and his giant wound. :cry: :cry: He needed quite a lot of stitches to fix him up.:cry:

Abunnyrunconti.jpg

Abunnyrunconti2.jpg

Abunnyrunconti3.jpg

any news on this chap

and as already asked what's his story? Where did he come from?

Hope he has recovered well

Well, I don't actually know what the whole story is behind him other than that he was WAY too young to be separated from his Mum......but I do know that he is doing really well!!! :D :D :D

awww poor little thing, not a nice start to life... hope he recovers really well and doesnt remeber his ordeal as a baby.... hes gorgeous too :love:

How on earth did I miss this!!! A gorgeous little baby agouti, poor baby, he's lovely.... and he has stitches in the same place as my Valerie (abcess). Really hope he recovers well and I think we need more piccies! :D

vibes for sprocket

just a quick update :D sprocket is doing really well and has suddenly become all ears:shock: he is so friendly and everytime i walk past he,s there waiting for a nose rub i must say its gonna be hard to rehome him:oops::oops: i have become rather attatched:oops::oops::love::love:

Back