• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin & Pearl (AGAIN sowwwy)

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
my demons have finally came out of hiding.. and i got a few pics of them to remind me of what they look like :love:

P3150006.jpg

P3150008.jpg
<<< alvin going in for the hump.... happened so fast i didnt get hump pics

P3150009.jpg
<<< pearl had shook him off lol

P3150010.jpg
<< think im gettin the blame for the failed sex act lolololol

P3150011.jpg
<<< pearl pretending shes not bothered by alvin humping her senseless

P3150015.jpg
<<< pearls fav spot when shes not hiding under the sofa

P3150017.jpg
:love: :love: :love:

P3150018.jpg
<<< moult is almost over and hes all shiney and fluffy

P3150019.jpg
<<< pearl hates being away from her man :love:

oh donna theyre great piccies! alot brighter and clearer than other ones...they look even more gorgeous! and alvins face!!lol its like ' go away with that ':lol:

oh donna theyre great piccies! alot brighter and clearer than other ones...they look even more gorgeous! and alvins face!!lol its like ' go away with that ':lol:

thats cus i got a brighter light.. its a 20w instead of 11w (was sick of my dark house but didnt wanna go back to normal bulbs lol)

They're black and white; yin and yang; little demon and an angel!!! :lol:

Gorgeous bunsters, keep the pics coming.... when they venture out! :rolleyes: :lol:

Awwwwwww!!! How cute!! I love Alvin, he looks like my Jett, but your Pearl..:love::love: how scrumptious is she? My late Sadie was a Satin and she had that fab sheen on her coat too!!! Your two are lovely:D

another flopped pic

P3150003.jpg

this having a wife really suits him... and thanx to binky mag pearl has not been abused since she told him to stop being mean :lol::lol::lol:

Aawww, they still look gorgeous. Can't believe how much bigger Pearl is now!
I love the pic of Alvin's face after he's missed his chance:lol::lol::lol:

Back