• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search for a husbun.....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
We are looking for a husbun for Nushka.... a large soft docile but confident boy..... I'm hoping to take Nush on some dates next weekend so if you have a boy that fits please let me know :D

She can be a madam (tried to eat Daisy & Speedy and chew through the glass to get to Apache when he came for holidays) but apart from that she is a sweetheart, so the size and temperament are very important (she is 3KG)

As my siggy says she loves Gabriel but Daisy refuses to share him :rolleyes:

ooh olli is sweet. He looks like my little monster sooty.

I'm fostering Sandy at the moment for Chloe but I don't think he's suit. He's a bit frightened of his own shadow at the moment, let alone a bunny eating mad woman (nush...not you).

Perhaps a largish bun would be a good plan because gabe is a bit bigger then her and she definately knows he's boss.

Olly does look a cutie pie!! :D If you think Nush might like a big bun to get up to mischief with Zig Zag is looking for a lady friend! :D

I have the lovely large Henry here :) He is a REW and his eye sight isnt :)perfect but he is a adorable. Getting more used to handling now too. You could come and meet him anytime :)

Good luck hun!! Ben and I will be having a similar search in a few weeks/months for his wife-bun!! That is gonna be hard, as I fall so easily!!:shock::lol:

Perhaps a largish bun would be a good plan because gabe is a bit bigger then her and she definately knows he's boss.

That's great in theory but in reality it doesn't always work outlike that... when my Harry and Poppy sit together it's like looking at little and large, Harry is a good kilo bigger than her but boy does she wear the trousers in that relationship :lol:

Back