• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lavender lodge hutch and Fennel Fold run

lynseybrown

Warren Scout
:wave::oops:
i might sound a bit thick now but does anyone know how they attach together? been trying to do it for ages today

:wave::oops:
i might sound a bit thick now but does anyone know how they attach together? been trying to do it for ages today

I used to have a Thistle Hall with two fennel fold runs joined together. The run didn't fir to the hutch- we just had to pull the run up to the hutch, then pull it away when there were in it, so they got fresh grass.

i thought that the run fitted to most of their hutches thats why i bought it today but i cant seem to get it onto the right level so the doors will open into it, maybe i need a man to have a look :?

Thats what we thought! But it wouldnt?? So we just pulled it up to it and it fitted in so it couldnt move etc.

Maybe contact PAH to see about it?

oooooo thanx it didnt say that on the instructions mind u it didnt say anything on how to attach it thanx ill try that tomorrow

I have a Thistle Hall for a foster and you have to take the door off the left hand bottom one to attach the run or have the door open and flush with the outside of the run :)

Back