• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport needed Barnsley to Birch services ...M62...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We need to get a bunny to Kayj at Bolton .
She can meet partway at Birch services on the M62 if need be

can any one help with this ??? please ;)

Yes, I can help with this tomorrow if you like. I'm in Cleckheaton. Can you PM me your mobile? I'll PM you mine.

i'm off to the parents tuesday night, but its late evening (we're working in the day!) so would be about 20.00-20.30 before got to barnsley, and then 21.30 when reached ashton-under-lyne, but if nothing else can be sorted, if kayj wanted i could meet her same place as last time (just off the m60, outside pets at home?)

i would offer to do whole leg, but as i cant leave til 19.00, and my parenst have a dog whos none too impressed with any otehr fury animals, so cant offer an "overnight stay".

Unfortunately Evenings are out for me as I have all the rabbits to sort out and this week I am on my own doing it as David is working till late so it will take me longer as I have to take the dogs for their run too:roll:

Thursday onwards onwards this week is best for me, prefer times late morns onwards as it just gives me time to sort all animals out first:D

Can nobody help get this bun to me.
You'll all be shocked to know that it isn't a giant:lol::lol::lol:

It certainly did and Peter Parsnip is doing great. He is Davids little man:D
Baby bunnies are doing really well also, I got a txt last night with an update.

Back