• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns on Grass after rain

toadflaxbex

Warren Scout
Do you guys put your buns on the grass after it has rained or keep them on concrete? I want to put mine out as its quite warm outside but it rained last night.

Mine have access to the run all day untill around 10.00-10.30pm. If its been raining they sometimes go out, but most of the time they just go in... They always get dried though.:wave:

mine are out, but i have put some wooden slabs down so they have dried area too, and put a carry case full of straw in and lots of hidey holes so they can be off the wet if they want to. x

mine are out :wave: but they have their pet carrier and a bunny warren to go in should it rain loads. I also have a blue plastic cover over half of the run to protect them. However, Jessica will often sit in the rain and get wet. If i see shes getting soaked ill pop her back in her hutch to dry off :roll:

Mine are out in the run even if its covered in snow!
I try to give them a dry place to sit though, like a house or the hutch.:)

Back