• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lana doing so well ....Shes back inside .......

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
that i think i can put her back outside today ...:? :? :?

will be nice not to have to wade through poo and hay on my way to bed but i will miss the rattling water bottle and hay ball at 3 am :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We had acuddle this morning before i got up ...yes she came in bed with me for 10 mins :rolleyes::oops:....and i promised her id find her a lovely new mummy as soon as i could :?:(

Last edited:
well I know Maa is going to hate being indoors recuperating from her spay next week - perhaps Lana will love the great outdoors too :D

i know how you feel, when I put molly back out after his abscess surgery last week i felt soo guilty! plus I kind of missed hearing him shred up newspaper at 5am every morning and listening to him throw his litter tray around at 2am :rolleyes: but i think he is much happier being outdoors, he was far too hot in my room and decided to chew his vet bed all day long :rolleyes:

awww - it is noisy outside compared to indoors - I think they just need a few days to get their bearings - hopefully she'll relax a bit more tomorrow :) Meanwhile I've just discovered I CAN fit a rabbit cage in my tiny, crowded bedroom.....:rolleyes: It had better not become permanent though :lol:

Sometimes you just cant let them go because they are so special and have those "special needs" too :) ;) I know how you feel :oops: :lol: Lana belongs in the bedroom :lol:

Lenny is now curled up infront of the fire in the front room with Max .. field Spaniel by his side :lol:

Lana is now in her indoor cage ...in my living room ....:rolleyes::oops:

weeeeelll its cold ...and damp....and dark out there :? :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops:

i knooooow :oops:

Back