• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some questions

Punkysmom

New Kit
Hi everyone. i was on another site but forgot what the address was... opps..

So We got Punky 12/10/07 , she was a xmas present from my boyfriend. Shes about a year old now, we made her bday for St pattys! lol

ok so here my problem.. We havent had her fixed yet becasue her in NYC its really expensive. I plan to take her upstate where my parents live in a few weeks tho... Shes starting to get aggressive with us and uncontrolable. she will eat the walls no matter what we do, the water bottle no longer works. Putting her in her cage for the night works but the next day its right back to it, when before a few hours of down time and she learned her lesson... Im sure that has something to do with not being fix...

My main reason for being here is.... Punky has started "HUMPING" it started with my bf arm and now his leg and now she humps me. Altho i must say she only likes skin and with long sleeve or pants she wont do it. Do female rabbits hump? or did they tell us its a female and its a male? I have felt her and do not really feel a penise today i let her hump my arm as i looked under her and i also didnt see a penise.

What do you think? shes the only animal in the house. She does see my parents dog and cat as well as a freidns dog all of whom are male and shes fine with them and they dont hump her and she doesnt hump them.. I would say it started in the past week and a half or so. Also do rabbits Spray? or release hormones? Ive been noticing a smell Im not sure if its just her urine thats a little stronger.

any suggestions would be great

thx heather eddie and Punky

Yes they do release a smell. Mine do it if they think something is in their territory, i.e. if they smell a strange rabbit. My female spayed rabbits can do this too. At that age if she is a boy you should notice testicle's. :)

As for the walls the only thing I can suggest is to stop her getting to them, put something else more tempting in front. A bit of wood or branch that she can chew should be more attractive. I've got a hay rack hanging where the rabbit's took a liking to some furniture and now they eat the hay instead of eating the furniture.

Hi everyone. i was on another site but forgot what the address was... opps..

So We got Punky 12/10/07 , she was a xmas present from my boyfriend. Shes about a year old now, we made her bday for St pattys! lol

ok so here my problem.. We havent had her fixed yet becasue her in NYC its really expensive. I plan to take her upstate where my parents live in a few weeks tho... Shes starting to get aggressive with us and uncontrolable. she will eat the walls no matter what we do, the water bottle no longer works. Putting her in her cage for the night works but the next day its right back to it, when before a few hours of down time and she learned her lesson... Im sure that has something to do with not being fix...

My main reason for being here is.... Punky has started "HUMPING" it started with my bf arm and now his leg and now she humps me. Altho i must say she only likes skin and with long sleeve or pants she wont do it. Do female rabbits hump? or did they tell us its a female and its a male? I have felt her and do not really feel a penise today i let her hump my arm as i looked under her and i also didnt see a penise.

What do you think? shes the only animal in the house. She does see my parents dog and cat as well as a freidns dog all of whom are male and shes fine with them and they dont hump her and she doesnt hump them.. I would say it started in the past week and a half or so. Also do rabbits Spray? or release hormones? Ive been noticing a smell Im not sure if its just her urine thats a little stronger.

any suggestions would be great

thx heather eddie and Punky

What do you class as expensive. Here, we pay approx £73 ($146) for a spay.

I only ask because Americans think everything is expensive, but when we go we're amazed at how cheap everything is lol. Obviously it's all relative when you compare the wages etc ;)

Back