• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pregnant bunny for free.......

Oh, so she caught them doing it and now tries to get rid of them before the babies are born. :evil:
Not sure where East Ham is.

Oh, so she caught them doing it and now tries to get rid of them before the babies are born. :evil:
Not sure where East Ham is.

East Ham is roughly 10 miles from Canary Wharf.

It's only about 2-3 miles from me, but I know my O/H won't let me take them on. (He pays for all my bunny stuff).

Oh, that's on the other side of London then. Wish I could help, but I am extremely busy at the moment and can't foster until a week after Easter.
The only rescue I can think of in that area is Briar Patch.

no I don't think she's getting rid of the pregnant bunny - I think she's getting rid of 2 other ones and just mentioning her pregnant one - someone needs to check though but that's the impression I got from the ad. as she says the babies will be ready in about a month

no I don't think she's getting rid of the pregnant bunny - I think she's getting rid of 2 other ones and just mentioning her pregnant one - someone needs to check though but that's the impression I got from the ad. as she says the babies will be ready in about a month

Maybe I read it wrong then :oops:

Should check though.

at least she's not dumping them. and she's not wishing to make money off it.
I am thinking about these rabbits i have alot of room. am going to consult family and then get in contact!

Back