• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roommates- Pics Added

Sarah86

Mama Doe
My o/h is away for the night and it's the first night I've spent alone since my flat got broken into just over a year ago so I thought I'd take advantage and let Poppy and Charlie board with me, I'm taking them and the laptop downstairs shortly to bunnyproof the room :lol:

What he doesn't know won't hurt :twisted: :lol:

Last edited:
Well I'm settled with the laptop and the TV and they are happily munching their greens. Poppy is cross because she's been following me around but I'm now sat on the bed and she is a bit unsure of jumping up. She's such a cutie :love: Charlie thinks he's up to no good and shakes his little tail whenever I go near him in a kind of mini binki :lol:

There is a dog crate on standby incase he decides to be naughty.

The batteries are charging at the mo so I'll take some pics shortly

Last edited:
I think I'm going to kick o/h out of the bedroom now, Poppy is being really attentive and other than Charlie diving on me just as I was drifting off they were no bother at all. I've taken some pics but will upload them later :D

P8140565.jpg

P8140561.jpg

Poppy: 'Have you got food up there mum?'

P8140550.jpg

Charlie proving he can still fit under the bed

P8140549.jpg

P8140548.jpg

Poppy- little beauty
P8140544.jpg

P8140540.jpg

P8140545.jpg

Charlie- All chilled out after I did my yogalates DVD this morning
P8140569.jpg

Ohhhh! I lived in a "faaaar from secure" (rather than been broken into) student house in Bristol many moons ago and I know just what you mean with the "being alone when you don't feel 100% safe" thing...I don't blame you ONE BIT in getting your buns as company (and may I suggest that they've clearly decided spending such time with you should be a regular thing by those pics!:lol:)

VERY cute!!!

TP;)

Cute buns. My bun lives in my bedroom. She does like to destroy her cardboard castle during the night though which makes a lot of noise. You are lucky you have well behaved buns. :wave:

Cute buns. My bun lives in my bedroom. She does like to destroy her cardboard castle during the night though which makes a lot of noise. You are lucky you have well behaved buns. :wave:

I thought so too until I brought the laptop upstairs and examined the power lead (it wasn't left plugged in-I am fully aware of Charlie's tendencies) It still works so I've just moved the label over it until I order a new one, I have no idea when the little sod managed to do it.

They were very happy in there, especially Poppy, I wonder if my o/h will mind if I move them in in his place :lol:

I've passed on the compliments, they are both very grateful :lol:

Last edited:
Back