• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arghhhhhhh what do i do?

Becca

Wise Old Thumper
As most of you know we sadly lost Little Joe a week ago:cry:Angel is totally lost without him:cry:
I have two boys(brothers)age three.Tonight i left Smokey and Fudge,s door open on their kennel which has a mesh door.Angel went straight up to it and was smelling them both through the mesh.None of them seemed alarmed.
Now do i try and bond the three of them?I could make a tunnel so they would have a 6x4 shed with a 6x6 run and a tunnel which would lead to a 12ft dog kennel/run.
If i bonded them would the brothers end up fighting?Would it just be better to get Angel another partner?
Arghhhhhhhh i hate decisions:?

:? :?

no advice im afraid ....as we rarely keep boys together so never realy been in that situation ...although saying that there seem to be lots of people on here who have groups of buns with a higher number of boys than girls in their group . ;)

I have two boys and a girl.

I had previously had one of the boys in a two girls (sisters) and a boy combination; , then Bramble (girl) died (EC) and at the same time I was asked to take the younger boy, so I bonded him with the other two (thus two boys and a girl), then a few months later very very sadly the other girl died. So in then had two boys - so then I introduced another girl. All has always gone very well.

well normally i would say try a trio cus they usually work. However, boys are hard to bond and if they fall out...they may not re-bond at all! but it could work out fine...

because there is a risk, i would try and find her another bunny friend.

sorry for your loss :(:(:(

We had 3 boys living with one girl fine. :lol: There's now a second girl too. They bonded very easily, it was adding the second girl that was hard.

Thanks for all your replies:D
Smokey is rather a stroppy bunny:rolleyes:So rather than upsetting the apple cart i think i will get Angel another partner.

Back