• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What veg do you give your buns?

nannybonk

Warren Scout
As it says in the title! I am fed up of getting the same veg for my buns and would like to give them something different, but not sure what.

I know there are loads of sites that have lists of veg you can give them, but I was just wondering what each of you give them.

Thanks,

Hannah

Spring greens, carrot, parsnip, savoy cabbage,..... broccoli, sprouts and cauliflower leaves (in smaller amounts)....Rocket, Spinach..Coriander, flat parsley, mint..red/orange/green peppers....Dandelions, Groundsel, clover..when about!

Fruit in small amounts as treats..apple. not the core as can be poisonous.....pear..strawberry..banana...grapes(rare treats)

yum, delicious spronts :lol:

mine get a selection from: cress, parsley, coriander, dill, basil, mint, rosemary, thyme, rocket, dandelions, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, spring greens, watercress, carrot and celery. tried peppers but they didnt like them!

Spring greens, carrot's our's love carrot tops. cauliflour leaves, cabbage, broccolli, chinese leaf and some herbs from our herb pot. Occassional bit of apple banana or pear as a treat.

At the moment just spinach, brocolli, apple and carrot. They're still very young and i've only had them for just under two weeks so don't want to rush them.

Back