• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits and their funny little routines.

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
every time young Carlton comes out of his crate, he ALWAYS does what i've come to call a "victory lap" around the sofa - like he's celebrating "yeeesss, i'm freeee". it tickles me every time.

anyone elses bunnies have funny little routines they do?

Thor does laps too, I think he's practicing circuits for times of danger! But there is something very gleeful about it!

3 of ours do laps just before we feed them. Daisy does 3 laps of the hutch before flyin upstairs for lunch, Maisy/Mr Sniffs do a couple of circuits of the shed before we put it down...

Inky does his 'bunny yoga' where he does massive stretches when he comes out of the playhouse (he's done these since he was tiny:)). Smokey does a 'you've let me out' skip (usually sideways) down the side of the run.

When they go in at night, they stand on their hind legs waiting for their treat.

I love my bunnies:love:, they're nearly as mad as me!

Last edited:
Inky does his 'bunny yoga' where he does massive stretches when he comes out of the playhouse (he's done these since he was tiny:)).
Thor does that as well!

Also he runs straight for his litterbox, I suppose because it's his other territorial stakeout.

Inky does his 'bunny yoga' where he does massive stretches when he comes out

Rocky does stretches after he's been snoozing too, but because of our laminate flooring throughout the house, his back legs stretch to far for him to pull them back in and he ends up moonwalking a couple of feet first :lol:

Its so adorable and funny.
Ax

haha, i get bunny yoga too! a big stretch back - sticking his bum out and front paws forward, flat on the ground, then a big one forward so his back legs are stretched right out and he's on tippy-toes. this is usually accompanied by a great big yawn.

and after breakfast he has a routine of checking each room in the same order just to make sure everything is just so!

Back