• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter Bunnies

I think its time we all started bombarding these Free ad companies with complaint emails about the sale of livestock. Even ebay and freecycle don't allow animals (well our freecycle doesn't).

I think its time we all started bombarding these Free ad companies with complaint emails about the sale of livestock. Even ebay and freecycle don't allow animals (well our freecycle doesn't).

Sadly some freecycles do. One of the ones around leicester does. I rehomed a puppy through there. Luckily she was the happiest healthiest doggy now and fit in with my others, but she could've been ill and cost me loads in vet bills, so we were lucky really. I'm banned from freecycle and freeads now :lol: I see quite a few animals advertised on there. Not just dogs but rabbits, piggies, chickens, giant african land snails(?) and chameleons (i found the last one quite strange!)

It's such a shame and they shouldn't be allowed to do it.

The ad should really say "Easter Bunnies, a cute cheap present for the kids and a great change from chocolate eggs. 2 weeks later, when the kids are bored/have forgotton about them, just ring your local rescue and get them to pick up the pieces, alternatively, just dump them somewhere". GREAT IDEA. :evil::censored::evil:

Back