• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help ! Which One???

They're much of a muchness really, the Lollipop is slightly bigger for an extra £10 - although the additional height of the Lollipop might be an advantage to you as you're quite tall.

The shed store one is 4ft 11 x 4ft 11

the gardenbuildingsdirect one is 5ft 2 x 4ft 9

Hope that helps :)

I have the lollipop Julia the second one and love it. Really easy to make too. The Poppy doesnt have alot of headroom according to the measurements. Ive just bought another one the sunflower for Joey ;) I wanted a different one though so they dont look the same :shock:

Last edited:
Poppy is 4'x1" x 4' 11" (if you ignore the veranda)

Lollipop 5' 3" x 5' (also ignoring veranda)

5'5" height on the lollipop would be easier than the 4' 11".

Ridge height is the height at the centre (tallest point) and eaves height is the height at the edge where the roof meets the walls (lowest roof point).

go for the second one becuase I'm ordering a shed from them soon and you can be our guinnea pig.

Ive ordered the Sunflower from the second supplier today will let you know when it comes :)

Oooh Fab a self appointed guinnea pig !! :lol::lol::lol: TBH may order mine tomorrow as the lead time is quite long...just wondering what i do about delivery as I'm out all day...:?

Second supplier is Shedstore which is the Poppy, think am going for the lollipop as its bigger - anyone ordered from them??

Ooooo thats the company I bought mine off Elve and they were quick delivery :) They have a sale on too ;)

Back