• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kym (dog) at hydrotherapy.

babybunnies3

Alpha Buck
When we first started going to hydrotherapy she didn't like it so had to be kept on the pole or she'd leg it!
Later on she accepted just swimming on her own holding a toy but haven't got any of those pics on comp.

Don't make me do it!
CNV00084.jpg

I WILL get out!!
CNV00085.jpg

How much more frowning do I have to do?!
CNV00086-1.jpg

Thanks for looking :grin:

Aw! Does she like it now? And what's she having hydrotherapy for? She's a gorgeous dog! :love:

AMETHYST

I work at a hydro pool my dogs go and love it!
Ours isnt it tank pool its a large one so the dogs can free swim which is why they all enjoy it!!!!

I work at a hydro pool my dogs go and love it!
Ours isnt it tank pool its a large one so the dogs can free swim which is why they all enjoy it!!!!

Kyms never been keen although Shambles LOVES it! She likes to dive in if you let her then decides when she's had enough, won't come out if she doesn't feel like it and almost howls when you take her out! :roll::lol:
They don't have to go on a pole, most free swim but Kym would've got out if she could've.

Kyms never been keen although Shambles LOVES it! She likes to dive in if you let her then decides when she's had enough, won't come out if she doesn't feel like it and almost howls when you take her out! :roll::lol:
They don't have to go on a pole, most free swim but Kym would've got out if she could've.

I will take some pics tommorow so you can see what i mean;)

Back