• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going nowhere ...

chloaster

Warren Veteran
"EASTER BUNNIES I have seven baby bunnies ready to go to new homes on easter friday, they are cross breed rex and a lionhead. All these rabbits have been hand reared as mum died two weeks after giving birth to them. so as you can imagine they are really freindly and loves to be picked up.Beautiful rabbits first will see will buy."

I know I'm going nowhere with this but I really think advertising agents should take some responsibility when it comes to animal adverts and not allow this sort of thing to go in. It :censored: me that people are jumping on the Easter bandwaggon anyway but ...... they want money, they're going to ..... then again the agency wants the money from the phone calls made so ....

I'm just going to bash my head against a brick wall and pm Jill for some trifle .....

those types of adverts have started to appear in our local paper... Just says "cute baby bunnies ready for easter £10"

Next year I am going to try and get the 2 local papers to run an article on rabbit rescue etc.

Back