• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am stupid!!!!! ELVE Dont laugh!

lisabunnie

Alpha Buck
Following on from ELVE and her lovely gift that she is getting the bunnies for easter, I decided to get one for my buns.

Went on to ebay (a first for me) found one, little tikes climber and slide a real bargin, bid on it and Won!!!! They were going to post from Chelmsford (still didn't realise) but i thought that as i have a people carrier i could collect (father in law lives there)

Then realised why it is so cheap, its for a dolls house and about two inches high!:oops:

Do i feel silly!!!!!:oops:

Last edited:
:| MUST :| NOT :| LAUGH!!! :angel: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah but you could always buy a dolls house and make some tiny felt rabbits to play with it....no? :D

:| MUST :| NOT :| LAUGH!!! :angel: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah but you could always buy a dolls house and make some tiny felt rabbits to play with it....no? :D

HA HA HA I might put it back on ebay hope some other mug will buy it!

Even took someone with me to help carry it!:oops:

HA HA HA I might put it back on ebay hope some other mug will buy it!

Even took someone with me to help carry it!:oops:

So you didn't let on to the seller that you were suprised then? how did you manage to hide it? I'd have screamed out loud with shock :lol:

So you didn't let on to the seller that you were suprised then? how did you manage to hide it? I'd have screamed out loud with shock :lol:

I think the seller was suprised that i had bid £20 (to make sure i got the bargin!) for something worth about £6

They also knew because i said i'd put my seats down it the car.

For an accountant i am not very bright! More money than sense!

Back