• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor sooty silly nana

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Came hone tonight....where's sooty. He normally greats me by the baby gate when I get home from work. Went in the bunny room and still no sign. However, the large covered litter tray was upside down.

Daft fella must have somehow tipped it over with him inside it and was trapped. He could have been in there for 5-6 hours. There was no water in with him, luckilly there was some hay but not very much and he's eaten a large wodge of newspaper so I've given him lots of hay and watery veg and made him run around a bit.

Seems fine and none the worse for his inprisonment.

Daft little monkey.

he's sitting on the opposite side of the room to it.....obviously not so keen on it now. Still he's obviously feeling ok, he's just broken down the barrier I put up to stop them going on the upstairs landing. Guess I'll be getting ANOTHER baby gate

Back