• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Cassius Pictures.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Cassius has graduated to a 'free range' house rabbit and has the whole kitchen to himself now, hopefully he will bond with lexie in a couple of weeks so he can be totally free range.

moto_0084.jpg

He absolutely adores his new bed and warm radiator so despite his new found freedom he only moves to eat and drink!

moto_0083.jpg

The little bald spot you may be able to see on the back of his neck is from his jab.

awww he's so sweet. I really wish mine would cooperate and enjoy lying in catbeds rather than just weeing on them!

awww he's so sweet. I really wish mine would cooperate and enjoy lying in catbeds rather than just weeing on them!

Its taken several washes of the towel and bed and strategic litter tray placement to get to this stage. I think he has finally realised its something nice to lie in, and the radiator is a bonus.

whoa that picy is really bright! is that a diff camera sooz or jus a diff location? (normally your piccies look alot darker!)

pretty bun:D

My new phone wont sync with the PC so I took the pictures on my new phone and bluetoothed them to the old one :lol:

Hurrah, mine wee in their's too! Have given up on them as I was forever washing them.

And yes Cassius is a bonny boy, fingers crossed for him and Lexie.

Vanessa xx

Back