• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the breeders are back in lincoln!!!!!

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
you may remember my thread from a while back about the couple with giant rabbits on lincoln high street.......

well hubby said they were back today, but this time had a proper stand set up and were taking interested peoples details :evil:

then hubby said a man from the council was interviewing them - so i was like hurrah! turned out they were being interviewed for a council magazine

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

is there anything we can do???? this is so wrong and barely a week before easter :cry:

i'll keep an eye out in the county news, and if i see anything there will be a strongly worded letter :evil:

Someone from my work said that they saw a couple in town with a giant rabbit about a month ago. He said they were just walking around carrying it near M & S so I thought it must be a one-off......

Lincoln High Street isn't really the best place for a bunny is it!! :?

Lynz xx

Well I guess the council granted them a licence to set up on the high street too:(, so it's probably worth making your concerns heard with whichever dept. issues the licences.

Back