• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh god its started

Some think you are being awkward others agree with you. But you can't please everyone:D

:evil:i run a bunny boarding but today i had 3 people phone me asking me if i bred bunnies and had any 4 easter:evil:

Tell them you're prepared to swap rabbits for children but that you cannot guarantee where their children will end up.

Love this response!!

When I got Mimi last yr, someone there mentioned they don't sell rabbits at Easter or cats at Halloween. Oddly enough, my grandma was at the mall yesterday and said they have a bunny going for $34 INC. his cage. He's from the Humane Society, it seems (this store never has pets from them, always straight from breeders). He's just over a year, not neutured, and named "Sparkle." I can only imagine he went to a little girl who gave HIM such a name last Easter :roll: and the novelty wore off. SO sad and infuriating. It just occurred to me that he could be Mimi's brother...hmmm :evil:

Edited to add, Sparkle was the only rabbit in store.

Last edited:
Back