• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

companion for netherlands dwarf?

markymagic

New Kit
hi,

really sad day- i lost my norweigon lion head today and i am so gutted i cant stop crying. problem is i have a netherlands dwarf who is now alone and keeps looking for her friend which is killing me.

can anyone reccomend a companion? She is 1 years old netherlands dwarf of shy but good temprament and i hate the thought of her being lonely.

its the hardest part of owning pets - someome please help me as i am so gutted i cant look at my garden without breakingdown.......

anyone?

It is very difficult when you lose a much loved pet, so i send you a hug.
Where abouts in the Uk are you, so we can direct you towards a rescue, where you could adopt a friend for your lonely bunny.

Rabbits grieve too :( Im so sorry for your loss. xxx

Aww I'm really sorry, it's so hard losing a much loved pet, I'm sure you'll be able to find a suitable companion on Rabbit Rehome, you don't have to be confined to rescue's in your area either I travelled to Birmingham from Leeds to collect Poppy and bunnyrun's can be arranged.

Are you anywhere near Leicester, we've all been eyeing this little lad up

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=119082

I am so sorry to hear this sad news

I saw a lovely little bunny on rabbit rehome he is in the london area and he looks like a tiny lionhead he is so small,he was found as a stray and it says he must have been well loved as he had a foot missing which was a result of an operation so someone must have cared for him.I dont know if it is too far away from you,his name is Ray:D

thanks

thankyou all for your kind words, i also need to break the news to a 3 year old who is devoted! i just want to do the right thing by smokie as i know it will be very hard for her as they have been best pals since birth.

you are very kind....

im in stratford upon avon does anyone know of a rescue centre etc,

peace ,

mark

My first rabbit was only with me for 3 weeks and I sobbed for days - so I can't imagine how hard it is for you. I have recently lost my 16 year old cat and still find myself crying. They are a part of the family and you are right to grieve for them.

Good luck with the adoption.

I know it is quite a way from you but there are some really cute little bunnies on london rabbit rehome,see other thread,Nunu and Nana and Ray!!

If you're at Stratford-upom-Avon then you're pretty close to Fat Fluffs (Solihull). PM Chloaster on here ... not sure if she has any nethies at mo, but worth a try! :)

it would be a good idea to give your bunny a cuddly toy for company in the mean time, lots of people do this.
My Tilly is on her own at the moment and loves her teddy bear, she grooms it, and thinks it's real, This may help if bunny is pining for the one you've lost. Just gotta watch it it doesn't get chewed.
Sorry for your loss
X Paula

We have 4 small neutered males looking for homes..so please get in touch if interested..they are Rudolf a nethie,,Jacob..another nethie...Woody a small lop...and Gabriel a small lionhead x:D

Back