• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Playground

elve

Banned
Since my lot enjoy their 'climbing frame' on the patio so much, consisiting of a stool leading to a chair leading to the top of a wooden box - they all climb up there one by one, and look so happy with their adventure - Benny sits and surveys his estate for ages like something off the Lion King :lol: I've just bought them this for an Easter present! :p (minus screaming children :))

toy.jpg

It's going next to their existing 'mountain' - think I will remove the slide though :shock: Also bought them a winnie the pooh football and some mini balls to play with - have I lost the plot I wonder as I'm now better equipped than the childminder next door :lol:

:lol: yeah I don't think they'd be best impressed with that - especially when the patio's flooded :shock: It has to be waterproof after the summer/winter we've had :roll: I'll have had Benny 3 years next Wednesday, so it can be his gotcha present too, if he doesn't mind sharing with a gang of girls :D I can't believe it's been 3yrs though :shock:

I've got one of those, never thought of giving it to the buns!

yeah it was those holes in the base part too - my shed bunnies get the gigantic hay boxes and chew a bunny sized hole in them - they then look hilarious at dinner time as they're so excited they whiz round the shed, into the box and out the hole - it's like a bunny-dispensing box :lol: I bet they'll love playing in and out of the little tikes thing too - and they can't destroy it I hope! If I put hay in there they'll love it - I will get some great photos too if they sit still long enough :D

heres my one of those - i have to alternate it around the runs as all the buns love it! i have raised the bottom of the slide and they use it no probs!!

dec1807004.jpg

Never mind the buns, how many hours amusement are you going to get out of it just watching them? Looking forward to the photos!

Since my lot enjoy their 'climbing frame' on the patio so much, consisiting of a stool leading to a chair leading to the top of a wooden box - they all climb up there one by one, and look so happy with their adventure - Benny sits and surveys his estate for ages like something off the Lion King :lol: I've just bought them this for an Easter present! :p (minus screaming children :))

toy.jpg

It's going next to their existing 'mountain' - think I will remove the slide though :shock: Also bought them a winnie the pooh football and some mini balls to play with - have I lost the plot I wonder as I'm now better equipped than the childminder next door :lol:

Where have you ordered it from??

That's brilliant, I wonder what my o/h would say if he came home and I'd put one out on the roof terrace along with the green warren interchange :lol:

you'd be scared to death in that shed full of hormonal girls Jay :lol:

yup, that's why i'd be outside going 'Weeeeeeeeeeeee' down the slide at every opportunity :lol: Besides, I'm sure me n Benny would get along just fine :D

Back