• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

easter bunny photos - post your pics

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
lets see your easter bunnies ie amongst the spring flower daffodils or anything else easter themed

easterbuns018.jpg

easterbuns019.jpg

easterbuns020.jpg

my bunnies know not to eat daffodils as they are poisonous to them

lisa

Last edited:
how could i not post on this thread!!

In april 2007 Jelly had a litter of babies. (they were planned but then i found this forum and realised the rescue situation....please do not tell me about breeding peanut and jelly because i already know...hence why they are all neutured now!)

here is....
Yeeha (lives with my uncle and his wife..looks spitting image of jelly now!), Treacle, (who lives with people who have learning disabilities, with cookie my foster bun, after she lost her sister companion, Peter...the yellow baby)

hehe.jpg

Treacle and Muffin (Lives with a lovely family)

DSCF0295-1.jpg

I actually set up an easter themed display last year and let the bunnies pose in it.

Mona peering at the camera whilst Elidore decides that I can't see him because he can't see me.

9EasterPumbles26March2007.jpg

Nori and and his fair lady Ebonnie.

27EasterBubbles26March2007.jpg

Merri flanked by his two pretty sisters, Bonnie on the right and Bridge bunnie Karmella on the left.

30ThreeEasterCheekies26March2007.jpg

Back