• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Run

Rabbit1986

Alpha Buck
Does anybody know anything about these:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rabbit-Guinea...ryZ63513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I am wanting to know, do the individual pannels unclip from eachother? We are looking at buying a house and it has a huge shed in the garden, can't use it all for the rabbit at the mo, however i though if i bought something like this i could use it to partially block of an area temporarily until somthing more permenant can be sorted. For example could you have it as a huge square or just in a straight line, if you get what i mean, can you chage the shape of it by unclipping the panels from eachother. :oops:

Not sure on this one - the fact it has a carrying handle suggests it doesn't unclip.

I would get in touch with the seller and ask the question!

Good luck,

Vanessa xx

Not sure about that one but I got this pen from zooplus and it's fab! It fastens together using rods, the only issue you may have is the one I bought is you can only put it into curved shapes because of the rods, unless you use a different method to tie the panels together. I think they do straights ones too though.

picture2.jpg

picture12.jpg

Thanks for your replies, found what i wanted eventually, need to look abit harder. It is 4 3ft panels so you can put it i a square giving 3ft by 3 ft run or i am going to use it in the shed to give 3 ft by 6ft, will this be enough space for 2 medium size rabbits? :wave:

I've got a different zooplus run to the one shown above and you can put it in a square or rectangle shape, I often split it into two sections and use them to block areas off, at the moment its preventing Charlie from chewing the wooden cladding on the wall outside :lol:

Back