• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there anyway of telling a neutered male and neutered female apart

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
Ok so you might be wondering why i am asking this. Its just when i do bum checks, they both look the same underneath, :oops:. I was just wondering how do you tell a male and female apart when they have been neutered :?:?:?

well even though hes bits are gone the male will still have his winky! so ud just press around the area and it will pop out!:lol::lol:

I don't think they're that similar, at first glance yes but once you get up close it's fairly easy. After all when you sex babies they haven't got any plums to help distinguish between the sexes.

if you gently press on the genital area..the male will have a tube like penis..should be round at end.
the female will have what looks like a triangular bump with a slit in it!
Their are pics somewhere if you search!

I was just wondering, i dont need to check or anything :lol:

And know i dont sit and stare at their rude parts, i just wondered this morning when i did a bum check, they look identical to me. J

Then it got me thinking....if say a rescue got in a neutered male without knowing anything about its background or even that it was a male, how would they tell.. but the question has been answered!

Do females have boobies then??? And males must too?
They must do...?! Where on earth at?
Sorry i am having one of those days where your thoughts just wander.....

if you gently press on the genital area..the male will have a tube like penis..should be round at end.
the female will have what looks like a triangular bump with a slit in it!
Their are pics somewhere if you search!

lol a better description that my version!

Back