• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any one elses buns got spring fever?!

vicky206

Mama Doe
the little rascal awoke me at 6am this morning jumping around his crate (my dad thought someone was breaking in, so i had to get up feed him and he was so joyfull binkying about investigating the kitchen and jumping round the chairs!

so lovely to watch even if it was 6am!

just wondered if it was spring fever getting into him because he has been so quiet in winter :):wave:

yup! wispa always humps zola but the tables have turned and now they go in circles trying to hump each other. zola is usually really laid back but hes been bombing around the house and being a little monster!

Yep, mine have.:rolleyes:

The outsiders are humping each other & trashing their hutches, including throwing their litter trays around!:roll:
little Bob keeps spraying me & Jet is binkying for England:lol::lol:

Su.x

Yes. They had a tiff the night before the storm, they are moulting so it made it look even more dramatic :shock: Also more humping and a couple of random stray poos too! :?

Opal is humping the benjamin more than normal... i keep telling her she is a girl... but she is not listening to me :roll::roll:

ive been question whether peanut was depressed or not, usually he runs round like a madbunny, but for the past few months all he did was sit there...

as soon as the suns out...he goes mad! i think peanut is v ery happy its spring!

sooo glad that everyone elses buns are bit crazy at the min! makes me feel better that everyone else is going through the same - lovely to watch though i think (not the humping though!) cant say gizmo has ever humped anything i think i got his bits chopped off before he knew what humping was :lol::wave:

Yep they are both humping each other :roll: but minstrel's not very good coz he just slides off poor lad! And to say he was a stud buck before he was rescued!! :shock:

i was surprised he had no marks on his poor ear:shock: it looked painful i had to run and stop her
she normally humps his head as his back end is too big:lol::oops:

Back