• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:o(

Thats horrible. I feel so sorry for them. bunnies and owners...

The worst thing is though is that they are like 15mins drive from my house.....
....I'm so tempted.

....Got it all planned out you see. My boys are in for plum removal next week. When thats sorted, could get the girls done. The original pair can be left together and the nethie can go with my nethie and the other girl with smokey joseph...

Someone PLEASE convince me I'm not....

Dammit

H x

Do we not need to direct her to her nearest rescue centre? Far better that than those poor rabbits being palmed off on someone who doesn't have a clue...

Thats horrible. I feel so sorry for them. bunnies and owners...

The worst thing is though is that they are like 15mins drive from my house.....
....I'm so tempted.

....Got it all planned out you see. My boys are in for plum removal next week. When thats sorted, could get the girls done. The original pair can be left together and the nethie can go with my nethie and the other girl with smokey joseph...

Someone PLEASE convince me I'm not....

Dammit

H x

after a similar thread 2 and a half years ago, involving guinea pigs, my life was never the same :shock: still haven't worked out if it's better or worse - shall we just say I'm worn out and flat broke :lol:

after a similar thread 2 and a half years ago, involving guinea pigs, my life was never the same :shock: still haven't worked out if it's better or worse - shall we just say I'm worn out and flat broke :lol:

But?!

Have you loved every last minute of it??

Perhaps were just too nice/naive

:lol:

How sad :( It does sound like they are loved and she wants the best for them. Do you have to be a member of preloved or anything to contact her?
Are there any rescues near her or direct her to RR? Poor bunnies x

Yes, you do have to be a member to email them but it's only a case of registering your email and a password. I'm a member if you wanted to do it via me. It just jumped out at me as a sad situation amongst all of the 'children are bored' type ads that crop up so often.

I normally avoid freeads like the plague... but I dont like the sound of their accomodation! After seeing the biggest fox I've ever seen, in my front garden last night, I was glad all my furries are secure! :(

If you contact soad she will put it on a section that she's made specially for gumtree and preloved with an example letter the email the people advertising.

Back