• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please think of young Albert U/D he's home...& piccies...

henridoodle

Warren Scout
Our young boy Albert(12 wks old French lop) is to be neutered tomorrow & i

am beside myself with worry ... I realise it needs to be done etc but the

thought of losing him petrifies me.... As a housebunny, he is so into me, & i

idolise him - we've been playing ball this evening to take our minds off it :rolleyes: :lol:

Please send him good vibes for tomorrow...

Amanda x

Last edited:
Good luck Albert! Sure he will be fine - its a much easier op for the boy bunnies than the girlies. ((hugs)) x:)

Squidgy's my little boy, and he was neutered last year. We were petrified, and the et rang at midday, and I though I was going to faint!
It was just to tell me he was through his op though, and he was absolutely fine.
Good luck tomorrow.

i know the feeling, every1 tells u its routine and a very easy procedure....and you know it is...but you cnt help but worry!! sending vibes for your little guy! x

We'll be thinking of Albert. I know how you feel, it's so hard as you can't tell them what's going on. Hope all goes smoothly :)

Thanks guys for all your support - i'm gonna stay up with him tonight & take plenty of (long overdue) photos ...... there is no specific reason for worrying... he is a strong healthy lad & trust the vet completely (in the 30 + years i have kept buns NONE have ever died from neutering or spays... BUT this time its different... ITS MY Albert .

Hopefully tomorrow will go quickly & i can show you all his photos :D :wave:

amanda x

Our young boy Albert(12 wks old French lop) is to be neutered tomorrow & i

am beside myself with worry ... I realise it needs to be done etc but the

thought of losing him petrifies me.... As a housebunny, he is so into me, & i

idolise him - we've been playing ball this evening to take our minds off it :rolleyes: :lol:

Please send him good vibes for tomorrow...

Amanda x

Vibes coming his way,thats cloud in your avatar yipee

Good Luck little Albert!!!

*.*.*.*.*Lotsa lotsa vibes*.*.*.*.*
(do you think they look like vibes??? I do :lol: perhaps its cuz i'm sleep deprived! haha)

The lil lad is home ...thank you guys for all his well wishes...he's gone for a well earned nap...

Photos taken this morning...(please excuse the old woman holding him ;) :lol:)

Picture1375.jpg

Picture1376.jpg

Picture1383.jpg

Picture1399.jpg

AND having cuddles with mummy b/f seeing vet......

Picture1390.jpg

Picture1386.jpg

Hope you like.....

Amanda x

Back