• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(honey + bramble update) BUNNIES IN LOVE! :)

gemma-louise

Warren Scout
ARENT THEY GORGEOUS!!
sorry if some of the photos are really big, im a bit rubbish at resizing!:oops::oops:

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

Hi Gemma :wave:

Was going to text to ask how they are doing - but now I see and I'm SO PLEASED !! Well done you !!! Give them both a big kiss from me :D xx

YEY! im really pleased too! they both say hi, i think honey had a lovely holiday at yours.
p.s whats a bog kiss???? :lol::lol::lol:
p.p.s thanks so much for the insence, its really great!

YEY! im really pleased too! they both say hi, i think honey had a lovely holiday at yours.
p.s whats a bog kiss???? :lol::lol::lol:
p.p.s thanks so much for the insence, its really great!

I noticed and changed it - not quick enough obviously :oops::lol::lol::lol: you are more than welcome for the incense, let me know if you want some more and i'll let you have the website. Really Really chuffed they are now friends - and that you can get some sleep !! Honey and Bramble are welcome for a holday any time :D x

Aaawwww - well done Julia and Gemma!! So good to see them snuggling together and really encouraging for people who's bunnies don't fall in love at first sight! :D :D :D

Back