• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry NOW WITH BF!!- piccies!!!

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Yesterday I opened the wendy house door to find LOADS of Strawberrys fur:(:(
Her big sister had obviously attacked her, and whilst I was stood there Stawberry went to come in the house and her sister growled and lunged at her :(:(

When I checked her over she had a big bite on her back and some bald patches. The poor little love was too scared to go in the wendy house and went to hide in the run.

I've now taken her out of the trio for good:(:(:(

Last edited:
awww poor girl - hope she'll be OK and no abscesses - 3 does seem an awkward number with bunnies :(

Yes, I'm not keen on trio's - always seems to be one left out.
Spring is definately coming early this year though - all of mine seem that bit fiestier at the moment!

Oh dear, its so heart breaking when that happens isn't it. Hope you find a lovely little boy for her. x

oh no how terrible, but arent you forstering a nice little boy she could live with ;);););)

Hopefully.....I tried them together very briefly, but I think it's still too soon after his neuter - he just wanted to hump the life out of her:lol:.

I've had to order a new shed for extra living accommodation which is coming Tues.
OH is well pleased that his weekend will be mainly laying slabbing and shifting the wendy house:lol::lol:

Think I need to take him out Sat night for a big steak:roll:

Im so sorry you had to split them :( These things happen spring time :roll: Im liking the idea of the new shed though !

Hopefully.....I tried them together very briefly, but I think it's still too soon after his neuter - he just wanted to hump the life out of her:lol:.

I've had to order a new shed for extra living accommodation which is coming Tues.
OH is well pleased that his weekend will be mainly laying slabbing and shifting the wendy house:lol::lol:

Think I need to take him out Sat night for a big steak:roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: your hubby is a diamond, a big steak is needed i reakon :D

Well I've been to Hopper Haven today and Lou has given me the dutch courage to give Strawberry and Usagi a go - they're currently in a carrier next to the computer:shock:
Usagi humped her to death for the first 10 mins, but has now thrown himself down and stretched out - I swear he'd love a fag right now:lol::lol:

I hope I'm not jinxing this by letting everyone know now - fingers crossed please!!

Sending loads and LOADS of huge 'smooth and successful bonding' vibes!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Thanks!!
Especially for tonight I'd like some calming bunny vibes - got enough with the new dog waking us up with his woof woof woofing, never mind bunnies having a humping marathon:lol::lol:

awwwwwwwwwww im sooooooooooo jealous, hes too gorgeous.... sending millions of peaceful bonding vibes xxxxxxxxxxx

awwwwwwwwwww im sooooooooooo jealous, hes too gorgeous.... sending millions of peaceful bonding vibes xxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers!!

They seem quite relaxed at the moment - well he does since he's just got rid of a few months pent up frustration:lol::lol:
Poor Strawberry looks bemused:roll:
OMG he's just washed her head and lay down alongside her..please please please let this work..I dont think an intro could have gone much better so far

(Maybe a little overly optomistic since they've only been together for about an hour:lol:)

Things are very quiet.
He has groomed her head, and he keeps lying down. He's had a nibble to eat, but she isn't interested at the mo.

Anyone got any idea how long before I should move them into a bigger carrier?
There's not much room as you can see in the pic...
5.jpg

Back