• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cute commerical

Sorry I didn't see this thread last nite & posted the same :oops::lol: I have a Dash bunnie too, formally known as Sir Dash About, also known as Dashound and Dashy:D Does yours Dash about madly too?:)

Ahh yes! That's how she got her name. Haha she's got about a million nick names as well like dashy or dashy poo, dasherella, and then bubbie (haha has nothing to do with her name but oh well). She's crazy though I love watching her set up her little race courses, unfortunately she likes to include the bed or couch in it and when her daddy (my o/h) is laying down he gets a face full of bunny :lol: he's good natured about it though, probably because she is just so cute you can't stay mad! :angel:

:lol: aww your Dash sounds just as friendy and mad as mine!
Are you from the States or did you stumble upon the commercial on youtube? :D

I'm from the states, actually I live in New York too! (I hope I'm making the right assumption that the NY on your location means New York:lol:) Anyways yes Dash can be wild but she is also a little sweetie too, she loves to give out bunny kisses!

Oh so you are without any Governing this weekend too! :lol::lol:
I grew up in the city but live in Southampton L.I. for the last few years, where about are you?:D

Back