• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lolly is having her spay tomorrow :( Update shes home

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Please spare a vibe for Lolly tomorrow she is having her spay, she is just over 5 months old and has become 'the destroyer' of late so really needed this done and i am quite worried!

Lolly6.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Bless her!! Isn't she a precious!! :love:
Sending lots of vibes for her, hope it all goes smoothly tomorrow x

destroyer. with THAT face? carrots wouldn't melt in her mouth :lol:

best of luck, it's always a nerve-wracking time but she'll be fine. and a lot happier

VIBES!

Arrr well done Lolly 'The Destroyer' when you are recovered from your spay keep up the good work girl :lol:

Rabswood

I had a chat with Lolly and Lionel this morning so I was able to deliver my good luck vibes in person :)

Lionel is so tiny!! :shock:

Janex

Thanks for all those vibes everyone :D

Well shes home, she came through it ok but is really unhappy now :( She won't eat or drink or move or anything and keeps touching 'the area' so I'm worried she is going to pull her stitches out or something?

To top it off Lionel is not happy at all either whilst at the vet he must have been misbehaving as he managed to rip one of his nails off, there was blood all over hte cage! and Lolly has some on her white feet! What a drama!

Ha ha, that's the sort of behaviour I've come to expect from your two Katie!

Give Lolly another kiss from me (she had some at the surgery earlier) not that I think she'll appreciate it x

Back