• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes and advice for Furby please

karen354

Warren Veteran
Been out to feed Furby and she's not wanting to eat her tea :(
Her tummy feels a little hard, shall I syringe some infacol and tummy rubs ?
I've brought her inside as her ears are cold. She has had a bout like this before usually when I fed too many greens.

Definately bring her in for infacol and tummy rubs and if she shows no improvement get her to the vets asap.

I hope she is feeling better soon

I agree, try the infacol first and get her to move about a bit. With Smokey, if she hasn't started eating again within the hour, I know she needs a vet ASAP.

I spoke to Karen a few minutes ago and Furby's much better. When she brought the rest of the bunsters into the conservatory to join Furby she perked up no end(Karen too!!:lol:) and is been pooing and eating normally again.:D

Well she's like last night never happened this morning :D eating,drinking,pooing and running round in the garden.
She does have this happen now and then I've had Furby now about 13 months and this is her 3rd bout :roll: luckily the tummy rubs always work, her ears were icy when I brought her in :?is that a sign of her not feeling well?

Back