• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**** petal is nesting

Is she unspayed? Been near a male?!?! :shock:

this was a post made late last week with her story :(

im so very sad .

i had a call today from a welknown animal rescue organisation. . They had removed 31 bunnies being used for breeding . I dont have details of the conditions they were kept in ...but looking at the state of the 6 brought here....well need i say more

out of 31 i know 8 made it into rescue . I have been told some others also found rescue places but dont know how many or where . the rest were PTS . i was told they were in a terrible state

We took 2 boys and 4 girls (and someone is taking care of 2 others until we have space.....)

Thank you Sooz for taking 2 of the girls , even though they are possibly pregnant and in need of vet treatment .

the 2 boys here dont seem too bad except one may have a runny nose .

the 2 girls here are big girls and im almost certain they are pregnant .

they are all quite chunky so not been starved but their claws are horrendous . just falling out and so very long .
The way they move ...close to the ground makes me think they have been kept in tiny hutches with no height . i hope they have no lasting spinal problems .

i feel so sad and disheartened . 8 bunnies is such a small number out of so many .

PLEASE NOTE ....
Pleaase do not turn this into a breeder hate thread ...

this was NOT a proper breeder ...just someone with no scruples and a bit of space between his vegetables

Back