• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex Mouths - and ALL bunny mouths!

buddabun

Warren Veteran
after looking dewy-eyed at the photos of Charlize, I wondered, what is it about the mouth of a rex bunny that makes me want to burst? they are adorable.

now don't get me wrong, ALL bunny mouths are pretty awesome, but rex's are so cute and round. does anyone have any photos? Can we start a bunny-mouth appreciation thread please :lol:

this is the only photo i have of bri's 'special area' :lol:... not very good but hopefully it will kick the thread off

brimouth2j.jpg

I love your bunny too, I have one just like him except he's slightly rounder:lol::lol::lol:.

When I took him to the vets the other week she told me he was over weight, I have no idea what she means :?.

It's not his fault that he shares his food bowl with a french lop, she obviously doesn't eat quick enough :lol::lol::lol:

bonus - a tongue! and is that banana i spy... and adam is a right poser as well. your bunnies know their good sides :love:

Okay............

Here is my Rex Mindy's mouth!
AMindysnose.jpg

Binky's Toothless little mouth!
Abunbinkywed.jpg

Bertie's mouth!
ACutenose3.jpg

Timmy!
Acutenose2.jpg

Herbie!
Acutenose.jpg

Squishy!