• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dilema!!!!

Bluefox

Warren Scout
hiya guys......
Getting our first rescue/rehome tomorrow (they call it rehome, but i say rescue at their state!) Both female un-neutered dwarf lops, Mother and daughter, coming with a two tier hutch, owner won't give up his three tier :evil: Mum is gonna have to go in top, and baby in bottom. Mum is 18 months and baby is 6 months. Now the problem we have is the bottom of the hutch is only about 12 inches tall, and we are seiously unhappy about baby having to go in the bottom (although it's only temporary) Does anybody have, or know of anyone or anywhere that would have a spare hutch for baby???
Any help would be appreciated.

Caroline

if they already seperate i would think they need 2 be spayed before theryw ould accept each other again...

where abouts are you? as it dusnt say on ur profile so obodyw ill know if they are close 2 u or not! xx

if they already seperate i would think they need 2 be spayed before theryw ould accept each other again...

where abouts are you? as it dusnt say on ur profile so obodyw ill know if they are close 2 u or not! xx

lol......these things happen, Bradford, i'll add it to profile. Re spaying, that's what i was thinking......Don't want no bloodshed!!:shock:

Could you try freecycle or ebay to get a really cheap one? I'll be getting rid of mine in a bit but not for a couple of weeks i'm afraid.

Helen

Could you try freecycle or ebay to get a really cheap one? I'll be getting rid of mine in a bit but not for a couple of weeks i'm afraid.

Helen

Hi helen,
I've been on all the freecycles, missed one by a day ( was not amused) would be grateful of the help in a couples of weeks also, if that would be ok....couldn't find any cheap ones ebay either :(

Depends on the rabbits, some would be okay, some not.

Check the sexes first though don't just rely on the owners word!

ok guys, dilema nearly over........!
We dismantled our viv today, and have a frame built for a lovely 2 tier, 4x2x2..... now they are home. Mini-lops.......Mum and SON not daughter, they were called hot-pot and casserole, now renamed to Pipkin and Clover (yes very original i know. At the mo the're in the front room in and enclosed run, but should be in their hutches tonight.......And no, won't be in together :shock::shock:

Back