• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I feeding them too much?

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi

I'm looking for a hay rack to buy, preferably a metal one so they can't eat it and it needs to be relatively big. Where could I buy one?

And am I feeding them too many pellets? They used to get 35g of SS pellets twice a day, now it's down to 20g of SS pellets twice a day. They both weigh 1.7kg each, and they do share the bowl and get about half each.

how about a wall flower basket thing?

like this

bunnyfood004-1.jpg

(excuse the pee marks on the floor :roll: )
i meshed the inside of mine as i was paranoid as the bar spacing his huge but you can get them with smaller gaps and you can get the half rounded ones too

Yep thats what I have too, a wire semi circular wall flower baskety thing! :D Wire mesh lining is a good idea to to prevent and accidents, but they work great. Can be fixed to the wall real easy and I got mine from Wilko, dead cheap! x

What a great idea!! This forum is great for this sort of thing for people who are like me and can't think round corners!! I could have seen that basket and thought "mm, a shopping basket" but would never in a month of Sundays have thought of using it as a hay rack!!:D

Last edited:
Back