• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits or pigs? bunnys daily intake

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
well mine are most definately pigs!!

thought it would be interesting to see how much per daily the little dears were consuming so gave them early veges and filled up the litter tray and hay rack then tipped eveything n the floor (the buns loved it because they got there veges early :roll::lol: )

so here is the immense amount consumed by my 2 average sized bunnies in 24-36ish hours. no wonder i speng so much on hay :lol:

bunnyfood001-1.jpg

in this pile there is bowl of fresh water (obviously) 2 types of hay probably about 6-7 handfuls and about a handful of dried grass. they havent go pellets because i ran out a few weeks ago and havent been able to get any ( :( its hard to get small amounts of A&P round here but hopefully mum and dad might be kind if i smile sweetly as there is somewhere about 30 miles from here where they are passing near which sell them )

Last edited:
i somtimes wonder where they put it all then i walk in in the morning and see all the great pig poops and i know :lol: i read somewhere about a rabbbit eats 1-2 times its size in hay a day i was like :shock: a day mine would have eaten that in an hour, 15 minutes if it was special stuff! :lol::lol::oops: piggies must take after me :lol:

Back