• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Vetbed be tumble dried?

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
I've used Vetbed for a couple of years now, but never risked tumble drying it. I've got behind with the washing though, and need the stuff I'm washing now dried by this evening! I don't want to risk ruining/shrinking it though.

I'm sure it can. I don't have a drier tho so just air dry it but its pretty quick that way too considering.:)

Yep I've been tumbling mine all winter with no probs ( a bit more fluff in the filter but tha's all).:D

what about if it had the rubber non slip backing???

I had some vet bed 'look a like' with a rubber back and it doesn't tumble well. The rubber got sticky and started to crumble and perish. May just have been cos it wasn't the real thing ( although it was promoted as being antibacterial for pets )

Thanks. :) I've got it drying on a radiator at the moment, but will finish it off in the tumble drier if need be.

Back