• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jesse's ill again, Vibes needed!

isla

Mama Doe
Poor Jesse has had to have an operation today. I saw her last night and she wasn't herself but was still eating, so we took her to the vets who had a look in her mouth and she had some pretty nasty spurs, so we made an appointment for this morning to have them burred. During the opperation she also had a tear duct flushed, and the vet has discovered conjunctivis and an abcess. The vet also told me that her teeth are in really bad condition. Poor poor girl! Just when I thought she was on the mend as well.

Its made me really angry at her old owners, they never gave her any hay, so I balme all this on them, I might call them and tell them what their lazyness and stupidity has caused.

She really needs vibes, as past experience shows shes not very good whit a GA. I think Jessie is really going to hate me, it seems all I do is take her to the vets or try to give her nasty medicins, this time we have eye drops, anti biotic and anti inflamitory.

thank you! I get to pick her up from the vets soon, I hate leaving her at the vets for such a long time.

Back